Training and Development Courses
- Whether you are new to management or an experienced manager, our training courses will help you develop the knowledge and skills you need.
- We can also design a training course specifically for you.
- The materials and skill development exercises we use in our training courses are designed to reflect the issues facing managers today. We constantly upgrade and re-write our training courses to incorporate the latest thinking, information and developments.
- This combination of quality tutors and quality course materials means that when you attend one of our training courses in management and leadership skills you are receiving training that will actually help you to improve your business and or management skills and so manage more effectively.
- The training workshops in this section cover the skills needed by nearly all job roles. These workshops can be used to provide training in a specific skill area and are useful as follow-on training to any of our management training courses . As with all Professional Development European Centre training courses, you can also have them delivered exclusively for you as an in-company workshop .
- Each of the workshops offered by European Centre has been developed to help delegates excel at that particular discipline and so improve business performance. Like all our open courses, these workshops are run with small numbers by our own tutors who are not only experts in the discipline they teach but also passionate about helping each delegate on an individual basis. This approach to business training ensures our business workshops are truly career enhancing.
- There are specific advantages associated with 'in-company' training that make it the first choice for so many of our clients. For example, all the topics can be presented and discussed against the culture, practice and experiences of your company. The training is therefore perceived as wholly appropriate. New ideas are more quickly assimilated and makes the best use of training time and costs.
- 'In-company' training tailored and bespoke training is the natural choice where the training need is likely to be special, e.g. when particular emphasis needs to be given to one particular area of knowledge or behaviour .
- All our in-company training courses are designed to stretch and challenge individuals and teams in order to promote their learning and development, and to help them gain valuable insights relevant to improving day-to-day business results.
Our corporate partners trust us...
Investing in Leadership - An interesting article recently featured in the leadership section of HR Magazine highlights the difficulties businesses face nurturing great leaders. Leadership is becoming increasingly challenging to define for many organisatioview more